Wednesday, August 29, 2012

To the Beach!

Greetings from Virginia Beach, bloggies! If you are wondering where the heck I have been, let's just say I am taking a little jaunt to paradise.

Everyone deserves a vacation once in a while!

And I am so grateful--we have had spectacular weather since we first got here. If summer must leave us soon, I'm happy to send it off with a bang on the beach and by the pool in sunny VA.

I am also completely obsessed with the wildlife down here. I went for a morning run on the water yesterday and was treated to an amazing show from the dolphins. They were swimming right alongside from where I was running doing all sorts of jumps and dives! So cool. I want one.

Obviously I am also taking this time to eat at many of the fabulous restaurants on the strip down here, so don't expect new recipes until after Labor Day. Of course you can take a browse through the "List of Recipes" page to see if there is anything you missed!

I may be inspired by all the amazing seafood I've eaten down here near the Chesapeake. Like Thai style Mahi with a red curry sauce and coconut rice? Yeah, that is real life down here.

Anyway, I hope everyone has an awesome holiday weekend and I look forward to bringing you new and delicious fall recipes come September!

Ahh, sunshine :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment