Friday, March 1, 2013

I'm off to sea!

Hi blog-loves!

Hope you've been enjoying the recent posts here on Gas Stove Girl. I'm having a ton of fun cooking and eating them, and I hope you do too!

Like any good adult, I'm treating myself to a tropical vacation for the next week. I'll be cruising with my good friend to Belize and Cozumel--can you say bright sunshine and 85 degree weather?! I NEED IT!

Since I will be in the middle of the ocean, I won't have any new posts for you. That doesn't mean you can't be cooking though! Perhaps you want to give one of Gas Stove Girl's most popular recipes a try.

These Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers have far and away attracted the most readers. They are cheesy and hearty, all the amazing flavors of a traditional Philly Cheesesteak stuffed in a pepper...YUM!


Perhaps you need something to warm you up. In that case, Mom's Lentil Soup is a popular stop. This soup is healthy and flavorful, and makes you feel right at home.


My Ground Lamb Lettuce Wraps are packed with rustic Mediterranean flavors. They are light and satisfying. A great alternative to a traditional taco.
 

This French Onion Pasta is comfort food at it's finest. A full meal inspired by a traditional French Onion soup. That means there is bubbly melted cheese on top...you're welcome!


If you love your Crock Pot as much as I do, then you are going to love this Crock Pot Chicken Cacciatore. This meal rocked my socks off. A little bit of prep work leads to a rich, flavorful, and down-right addicting chicken dish.




Have fun cooking while I am away! Let me know what kinds of recipes you'd like to see when I get back, and be sure to comment on any posts with recipes that you've tried -- I'd love to know how it went for you.

Pictures of my tropical paradise to follow!

Until next time,

Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment