Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays!



It's Christmas Eve!!

I just love this time of year. There is such an festive electricity in the air and I am looking forward to taking it all in.


2013 was a whirlwind of a year, so I am excited for a quiet Christmas in Boston and winding down the year with my sisters, mom, dad, and grandparents on Long Island! Can you believe 2014 is right around the corner?


Thank you to everyone who stopped by my little corner of the internet this year. Gas Stove Girl has been such a fun adventure and I can't wait for an exciting new year! I have just loved cooking and creating new recipes, and I hope you enjoy reading them!

Now, to listen to N*Sync's "Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays" AD NAUSEAM!


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, blog-o-sphere!

xoxo,
Jess

1 comment:

  1. If you're buying a new electric stove or gas stove, Sears Canada has a buying guide to help you find the right kitchen appliance. خرید اجاق گاز

    ReplyDelete