Friday, January 31, 2014

Happy Friday!

I am so thrilled that Friday is finally upon us! There was not enough coffee at the office to get me through the day today.

As I was thinking about what I wanted for dinner (which I generally think about at breakfast and then again at lunch time, because apparently the meal I am eating at the time just isn't enough) I came across this awesome gif from one of my all-time favorte Disney movies.

Have you ever seen The Emperor's New Groove? It's hilarious. And I am absolutely going to be snuggled up in bed watching this tonight, probably after baking a batch of cookies.

Anyway, here is me, anytime I am cooking for friends, family, or myself:

Signs You're The Friend That Cooks

Hope this brightened your day! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment